±139.00 $$$/ 7
AIRPLUS 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE) Specification
|Product||AIRPLUS 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE)|
11.7 x 19.6 x 7 in
(29.7 x 49.8 x 17.8 cm)
|Weight||23.1 lb (10.5 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||1,500 sq. ft. (139 m2)|
|Capacity||22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||0.4 gallon (3.2 pints)|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- High-Efficiency Dehumidification (under 90% RH @ 86°F condition)
- 4 modes in a one-touch switch (Standard, Drying, Sleeping, Raining)
- Full tank detection (Auto shutoff)
- Optional continuous drainage option with non-yellowing, 52in silicone hose
- Smart dehumidification with intelligent constant humidity
- 0.4 gallon/ 1.5 L reservoir
- 24-hour two-way timing (boot/ shut down)
- Detachable and washable filter
- Noise reduction
Design And Usability
AIRPLUS 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE) is a sleek and modern dehumidifier that stands out from the crowd. At a width of just 11.7 inches width, 19.6 inches height, and 7 inches depth, it is considerably smaller than most conventional dehumidifiers in its segment. The air inlet is located at the back protected by a detachable and washable filter while the air outlet is located at the typical top spot. Staying at the back, the water reservoir is smaller than the typical size so you might have to empty it multiple times a day in humid conditions. Adding on, the reservoir is also located in the middle which is harder to remove when it is filled with water. If you are worried about water spilling out, use the continuous drainage mode that moves the water directly to a floor drain via its silicone hose (included). While not the lightest at 23.1 pounds, moving around AIRPLUS 22/ 30 Pint dehumidifier is an effortless task thanks to the universal wheels that roll smoothly on a flat surface.
AIRPLUS 22/ 30 Pint dehumidifier is very easy to operate with auto adjustment, one-touch switch, and 4 different modes. You have Standard mode that relies on AIRPLUS smart dehumidification to run, Sleeping mode that locks the speed to low with minimal noise so you can sleep soundly at night, Drying mode that uses continuous operation to quickly dry indoor clothes, and raining mode that set RH at 45% for maximum comfort during a rainy day. Alternatively, you can manually set the 2 fan speeds and lock a humidity value that you need the dehumidifier to achieve. You can also set up to 24-hour interval time on when to boot or shut down the AIRPLUS dehumidifier.
AIRPLUS 22/ 30 Pint dehumidifier does not leave out any safety features. You have the auto-stop feature that will shut down when the water tank is full. No water overflow to worry about. Auto-defrost will prevent the condenser coils from icing up when operating at below temperature. The auto power outage resumes back the dehumidifier operation after an electrical failure so you will not wake up with heavy, humid air. Overall fitting and build quality is on par with all the top models. There is also the extended 2 years warranty that AIRPLUS will honor a full refund or replacement if there are any manufacturing defects.
Enjoy comfortable fresh air with every breath you take. AIRPLUS will absorb up to 30 pints of moisture per day or 22 pints based on the 2019 United States Department of Energy (DOE) standard. At high speed, it can reach up to 1,500 square feet under 90% relative humidity and 86°F temperature. Ideal for bedroom, laundry room, living room, basement, garage, playroom, or anywhere that has high humidity issues. We are a big fan of AIRPLUS Intelligent Constant Humidity which monitors and adjusts its humidity level based on the room dampness condition. After you preset a humidity point (usually between 30-50 percent), AIRPLUS will automatically run when the room humidity level is higher than the preset humidity and shut down when is below the preset bar.
AIRPLUS 30 Pint dehumidifier (22 Pint 2012 DOE) is made possible thanks to the wonderful refrigeration technology. The most effective dehumidification type to remove musty odor and halt mold/ mildew growth. Air will be drawn in via the back inlet where the washable filter will trap large particles like dust, dirt, hair, the lint. The filtered air will then travel to the warm coils for condensation where water vapor will be extracted. The water droplets will either be collected by the reservoir or pump direct to a drainage hole via the included silicone hose. Finally, dry air will be released out and the cycle will continue until a preset humidity point is reached.It is possible to run AIRPLUS 22/ 30 Pint comfortability while you sleep as the noise output is very low for a refrigerant dehumidifier. You can even run AIRPLUS 22/ 30 Pint at high speed in the basement and the noise will not echo up to the living room. We're happy with the energy usage too as it is within our 30-pint 0.28 kilowatts-hour benchmark range. Simply put, if you can afford to run a refrigerator all day, AIRPLUS power consumption is nothing in comparison.
Price GuideFor just under 140 dollars, AIRPLUS 30 Pint (22 Pint 2019 DOE) dehumidifier is a good deal even though it is a less recognizable brand. You'll get all the typical features including our favorite autonomous smart dehumidification that would greatly ease the usability. We would only recommend you to go with AIRPLUS if you are running on continuous drainage mode. The manual emptying method is too much of a hassle to deal with.
- Sleek and clean design that looks nothing like other dehumidifiers in the market.
- Intelligent Constant Humidity that automatically retains the set humidity level consistently regardless of the ambient humidity level.
- Protect items from rust and mold by quietly remove moisture via its multiple selector modes.
- Complete features including quick drying mode that helps wet clothes dry faster indoor.
- The washable filter can easily detach and clean via the back exterior.
- Dual drainage option with a premium PVC 52in silicone hose for continuous drainage use.
- 24-hour Two-Way timer that can be set to boot the dehumidifier or shut it down when the time is up.
- Small water tank that will not last through the day in a very humid environment.
- The water tank placement located at the center back will take some take to get used to.
- Not your typical dehumidifier household brand.