Inofia 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE) HD161A Specification
|Product||Inofia 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE) HD161A|
12.2 x 17.3 x 8.2 in
(31 x 43.9 x 20.8 cm)
|Weight||24.9 lb (11.3 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||1,056 sq. ft. (139 m2)|
|Airflow speed||190 m³/h|
|Capacity||22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||0.5 gallon (4 pints)|
|Noise level||≤ 44 dB (Low speed) ≤ 46 dB (High speed)|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- 2 Fan speeds (Low, High)
- Operating temperature (41°F-95°F under 90% RH)
- Intelligent Humidity Control (30%-80%) with Continuous Mode
- Auto-stop, auto-defrost, power outage restart
- Dual draining methods (manual & auto) with with 6.56-ft drain hose
- 0.4 gallon/ 1.5 L reservoir
- Auto 24-hour on/ off timer
- Low-noise operation
- Washable filter
No more feeling sticky and clammy feeling in your home. Inofia HD161A is a sleek dehumidifier that looks nothing like the rest. At a 12.2 inches width, 17.3 inches height, and 8.2 inches depth, it is much smaller than the other 30-pint dehumidifiers in the market. The compactness is well complimented by the reservoir and air inlet hidden at the back allowing a seamless front panel. The downside with this modern design is you have no way to tell if the reservoir is full unless you peak behind. Given the small 0.5 gallons bucket size, you will have to do the diligent checking at least once a day. Another surprise omission is the caster wheels that can be helpful at times. You will have to resort to grabbing the handles to move it around which is far less ideal in our book.
Ignoring the minor hassle, Inofia HD161A 30 pint dehumidifier is actually very easy to operate. With only 4 buttons, a couple of indicators, and a digital LCD display on the control panel, there is no learning curve with this machine. You can set the time to boot or shut down the dehumidifier, set the 2 fan speeds, and choose manual or auto drainage mode. Better yet, leave it to the Intelligent Humidity Control that will run according to your set humidity between 30% and 80%. Inofia 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE) HD161A automatically stops dehumidify when the target humidity is achieved and restart when the ambient humidity level has increased higher than the set target.
Nothing is left behind. Inofia HD161A 22/ 30 Pint dehumidifier comes with all the standard safety features despite being the lower variant. There is the compulsory auto-stop feature that will shut down Inofia once the bucket is full to prevent an overflow. Next is auto-defrost that prevents the coils from freezing up when operating in a cold environment as low as 41°F. Power outage restart is a passive feature that will automatically resume Inofia HD161A operation after a blackout. There is also a 1-year warranty that covers any manufacturer defects as long as it is purchased from an authorized dealer.
Inofia can effectively halt mold/ mildew from thriving by maintaining the indoor humidity level between 30% to 50%. The dehumidifier 112 CFM fan system will remove 22 pints of moisture per day based on the 2019 United States Department of Energy (DOE) standard or 30 pints with 2012 DOE. However, the entry-level Inofia HD161A can only reach up to 1056 square feet of room space which is lesser than the typical 1,500 square feet. You will need to step up to a higher variant for better coverage. In any case, both variants will do well in a bedroom, laundry room, living room, basement, garage with a relative humidity level under 90% and 95°F condition.
Spectacular at protecting your household item from rust and water damage. Inofia 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE) dehumidifier ultra-reliable refrigeration technology is made possible by the powerful compressor. Wet air will be drawn in via the back inlet and the washable filter will capture large particles like dust, hair, mold, dirt. With most pollutants blocked from proceeding, the air will travel to the coils where it will be condensed for moisture extraction. The extracted water will either be collected by the reservoir or directed straight to a floor drain via a hose. The dry air will then be heated for dispersion and the dehumidification cycle will continue until a humidity point is reached.Inofia 22/ 30 Pint dehumidifier noise output is fairly consistent that will not disturb your sleep even when placed close. At low speed, the noise level is equal to or less than 44 dB similar to a bird call. At high speed, the noise level only increases slightly at 46 dB or less. Power consumption is low and falls within our 0.28 kilowatts-hour benchmark range at 12 hours runtime per day. Leaving it on all day will not create a big burden to the utility bill.
Price GuideAt less than 150 dollars, Inofia 22/ 30 Pint Dehumidifier is not expensive but you're getting a weaker output compared with other similar range models. Not exactly a deal-breaker for small room size use as the differences are neglectable. If you prioritize simplistic design, usability, and compactness, Inofia checks all the boxes.
Vacplus 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE)A better value proposition in our book with greater moisture output and cheaper price. The mid bucket placement might not tickle everyone fancy.
AIRPLUS 22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE)A larger, identical model but with an even lower price tag. Go with this if you could spare the extra space.
- Clean and sleek design with hidden back air inlet and top air outlet.
- Consistent dehumidification that runs even at low temperature down to 41°F.
- Dual drainage mode including auto drain that continuously pumps water out via a convenient 5.65 feet hose (included).
- Accurate Intelligent Humidity Control that automatically stops and restart dehumidifying to maintain the target humidity.
- Complete trio including auto defrost, auto power auto-outage restart, and auto-stop when the reservoir is full.
- Easy to maintain washable filter that protects internal components from dust.
- Programmable 24 hours ON/ OFF timer that can be set to boot or shut down the dehumidifier after a duration.
- Slightly expensive for a 22/ 30 pint dehumidifier.
- The entry-level model only covers up to 1056 square feet. You will need to step up to the higher range model for 1,500 square feet coverage.
- Very small 0.5 gallon water reservoir that requires constant emptying.
- No casters included even though it is fairly lightweight.