±159.99 $$$/ 7
Ivation 22-Pint (30-Pint 2012 DOE) IVALDH30PW Specification
|Product||Ivation 22-Pint (30-Pint 2012 DOE) IVALDH30PW|
14.2 x 20.1 x 9.9 in
(36.1 x 51.1 x 25.1 cm)
|Weight||8.4 lb (3.8 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||2000 sq. ft. (186 m2)|
|Capacity||22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||0.8 gallon (6.4 pints)|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options||YES|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- 2 fan speeds (Normal/ Turbo)
- Bright LCD display with fan speed, timer, continuous, and filter alert
- Built-in relative humidity meter with automatic moisture control
- Automatic defrost with frost sensor
- Continuous drainage support
- Washable air filter
- 10.4 pint tank with transparent water level indicator
- 24-hour timer
- Smooth-rolling caster wheels
Design And Usability
A small but powerful dehumidifier that can change the air you breathe. Ivation 30 Pint (22 Pint 2019 DOE) is a well-built, highly functional, and practical moisture remover. At 14.2 inches width, 20.1 inches height, and 9.9 inches depth, it is slightly smaller than most competitors but not compact enough to fit in tight spaces. The front reservoir is very easy to empty thanks to the comfortable carrying handle with a cover that prevents spillage. While the small 0.8-gallon size also contributes to the easiness, the downside is you will have to empty it more frequently. You can peek through the transparent water level indicator to monitor the water in the reservoir. Weight-wise, the 8.4 lb is very lightweight for its class where you can effortlessly carrying it around by grabbing on the side handles. Adding the support of 4 durable and easy-roll caster wheels, you can quickly move it from room to room that needs dehumidifying.
Continue with the usability, Ivation 30/ 22 Pint supports dual drainage options with an optional hose hookup at the back. Instead of manually emptying the bucket, you can connect to a garden hose that continuously diverts the water straight to a floor drain or slop sink. Moving up, the user-friendly control panel comes with an LCD display that allows you to read the room humidity via a built-in humidistat or set a humidity point for the automatic moisture control to work with. You can also adjust the 2 fan speeds, check the clean-filter alert, and set a 24-hour time to turn on or off the dehumidifier.
Ivation 22/ 30 Pint comes with all the standard safety features available in a refrigerant dehumidifier. You have an auto-shutoff where the water level sensor will shut down the dehumidifier once the reservoir reaches its maximum capacity. Auto-defrost with a frost sensor that protects the evaporator coils from icing up. Auto-restart with smart technology that restarts Ivation with the same setting after a power outage. Finally, a standard 1-year warranty is included that covers any defects coming from the manufacturer.
Say goodbye to musty smell and mold/ mildew for good. Ivation can remove up to 30 pints of moisture per day according to the 2012 United States Department of Energy (DOE). or 22 pints of moisture per day with the latest 2019 DOE standard. Regardless of which measurement you used, the 1,500 to 2,000 square feet coverage will fit a bedroom, living hall, laundry room, basement, garage, and office space well.
Through refrigeration technology, Ivation 22-Pint (30-Pint 2012 DOE) dehumidifier can swiftly reduce the relative humidity level in an extremely damp environment. First, damp air is drawn into its back air inlet, where it will go through an air filter that traps large particles e.g. dust, hair, lint, mold, mildew, and pet dander. With contaminants blocked from entering the coils, the filtered air will continue into the evaporator coils for condensation. Moisture will then extracted from the air and converted into water droplets for the bucket to capture or straight to a floor drain via continuous drainage. The dry air will then travel to cold coils and expel back into the air. The entire dehumidification cycle will continue until a set humidity point is reached or the bucket is full.Ivation 22-Pint (30-Pint 2012 DOE) IVALDH30PW is considerably silent at low speed so no problem using it at night. At high speed though, there is clear whirring noise generated from the internal fan motor. If you can't sleep with white noise, just place it further from the bedroom or leave it in low-speed mode. As an Energy Star Rated model, power consumption is around 0.28 kilowatts-hour regardless of which speed you selected. It will not increase your electricity bill by much even on daily use.
Price GuideWe are a big fan of Ivation 22/ 30 Pint 2,000 Sq. Ft. dehumidifier even though it is slightly pricy. You'll get better reliable moisture draining performance while retaining the size and build quality of a 30-pint unit. At this price range, there are many other worthy contenders you can consider as well. Take your time and compare each model before settling on one.
- Compact 30-pint capacity (22-pint 2019 DOE) that covers up to 2,000 square feet.
- Accurate humidity sensor that displays the current room humidity level and automatically adjusts to your setting. There's also the filter alert that reminds you to clean the filter.
- Clean black control panel with bright LED display for easy humidistat reading.
- Support dual drainage mode with an optional hose hookup.
- Low power consumption as certified by Energy Star.
- Nothing is excluded. You have safety auto-shutoff, energy-saving auto-defrost, auto-restart when outage, and convenient 24-hour timer.
- The drainage connector tube is on the smaller side that can be difficult to insert.
- Not the loudest but there is still clear fan noise with the highest speed selected.
- Troublesome to take out the washable filter for cleaning as you will need to remove the small reservoir first.