Keystone may not be one of the big boys here, it is still a good dehumidifier with competitive price. In this review, we will go through all Keystone KSTAD70B 70-Pint specification, dehumidification performance, and build quality. At the end of the post, we will also sneak in a few alternatives choices so you can compare it with the many Keystones variants. So continue reading for out final verdict and should you consider this over the other bigger brands.
± 289.00 p
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is provided by cleanairprice.com. Accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
Keystone KSTAD70B 70-pint Specification
|Product||Keystone KSTAD70B 70-pint|
15.5 x 23.2 x 11.2 in
(39.4 x 58.9 x 28.4 cm)
|Weight||40 lb (18.1 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||4500 sq. ft. (418 m2)|
|Capacity||45 Pint (70 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||3 gallon (23.7 pints)|
|Power consumption||720 W|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- Removes up to 70 pints of moisture per day
- Energy Star efficiency
- 1.3 gallon transparent water-tank
- Water level indicator
- Automatic shut-off when full
- Auto-restart saves your setting during power outage
- Removable dust filter with a clean-filter alert
- 4 rolling casters for easy movement
- Up to 3 modes - Settings include Normal, Turbo and Auto-Defrost
- Continuous draining option available
- Excellent dehumidifying capacity.
- 3 adjustable speed settings.
- Transparent water tank with indicator.
- Support continuous draining option available.
- Removable dust filter with a clean-filter alert.
- Occasionally the sensor is not sensitive enough to detect the water tank level.