The "newer" version as many would address it. Keystone KSTAD70C 70-Pint dehumidifier is an updated model to the previous KSTAD70B that we had reviewed. Holding the same specification and value as other Keystone models, is there any reason for the lower price tag? How is the dependability of the dehumidifier? Why should you pick this over the other more established brands? Find out in our Keystone 70-Pint review below.
online price (US)**
±229.99 $$$/ 7
±229.99 $$$/ 7
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is accurate at the time of posting.
` The indicated online price guides as follows: $ = under $50, $$ = $50-100, $$$ = $101-200, $$$$ = 201-300, $$$$$ = $301-400, $$$$$$ = 401-500, $$$$$$$ = over $500.
Keystone KSTAD70C 70-pint Specification
|Product||Keystone KSTAD70C 70-pint|
15.4 x 23.2 x 10.8 in
(39.1 x 58.9 x 27.4 cm)
|Weight||40 lb (18.1 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||4500 sq. ft. (418 m2)|
|Capacity||45 Pint (70 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||1.6 gallon (12.8 pints)|
|Power consumption||720 W|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options||YES|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- 2 speed (Normal, Turbo) plus Auto defrost
- Digital Humidistat Display
- Continuous draining option
- Easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert
- 12.8 pint with transparent water level indicator and full bucket alert
- 24-hour timer
- Rolling casters
Design And Usability
- Cost less than 200 with a continuous draining option, auto-restart, and washable filter.
- Tested and proven to remove up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day.
- Simple yet straight forward to use.
- Dedicated and sensitive auto-defrost function that works like a charm.
- Bucket is tricky to empty and reinsert back.
- Hose attachment outlet is not very well connected.