Many people don't know that LG does make good dehumidifier. LG UD701KOG3 PuriCare 70-Pint would be the perfect example. It is well made, fully functional, and a beautiful dehumidifier. But how good is the dehumidifying performance compared with its peers? Can it prevent mold and mildew growth in large spaces? Is it worth venturing into this new territory than the normal household brand? Find out in our full LG PuriCare 70-Pint dehumidifier review below.
online price (US)**
±349.99 $$$$/ 7
±349.99 $$$$/ 7
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is accurate at the time of posting.
` The indicated online price guides as follows: $ = under $50, $$ = $50-100, $$$ = $101-200, $$$$ = 201-300, $$$$$ = $301-400, $$$$$$ = 401-500, $$$$$$$ = over $500.
LG UD701KOG3 PuriCare 70-Pint Specification
|Product||LG UD701KOG3 PuriCare 70-Pint|
16.8 x 26.2 x 12.6 in
(42.7 x 66.5 x 32 cm)
|Weight||48.5 lb (22 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||2000 sq. ft. (186 m2)|
|Capacity||45 Pint (70 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||1.7 gallon (13.3 pints)|
|Power consumption||720 W|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options||YES|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- Metal body with 3 layers of insulation made with materials like glass wool & silicon
- 2 Fan speeds
- Electronic controls with automatic humidistat control
- Automatic Defrost
- Automatic restart and shut down
- Continuous drain option
- Washable air filter
- 13.3-Pint side-loading bucket with splash guard and handle
- 12-hour timer
- Built-in casters
Design And Usability
- Low-temperature operation with anti-frosting.
- Excellent build quality with thermal resistance metal case that prevents fire outbreak.
- High 70-pint capacity even though the recommended coverage is only at 2000 square feet.
- Safety auto shut off the dehumidifier every 23 hours to prevent overheating.
- Easy to use side-loading bucket with splash-proof and handle.
- Bucket is on the smaller side.
- Only up to 12-hours of timer.
- Built-in pump is an additional purchase.