UooEA Wireless Small Specification
|Product||UooEA Wireless Small|
8.5 x 8.1 x 4.7 in
(21.6 x 20.6 x 11.9 cm)
|Weight||3.1 lb (1.4 kg)|
|Spaces (up to)||400 ft3|
|Duration per charge||2-3 weeks|
|Power Source||Renewable/ Rechargeable|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Child/ Pet safe||YES|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- Cordless and no batteries setup
- Upgraded Model with seperate heating base
- 2 Hours Fast Renewing
- Rechargeable and Refillable silica Gel Crystal
- Transparent Visualization Window
- 360° circular air inlet
- Separate heating base with overheating and overcharging protection
- Leakage and spillage free design - Safe for children and pets
- Ultra-quiet operation
- 1-year warranty
Brace yourself to the new and upgraded UooEA Wireless Small Dehumidifier. This latest version comes with a much compact body at only 8.5 x 8.1 x 4.7 inches in dimension and 3.1 pounds weight compared with the predecessor. The cylindrical shape with dense holes is twice as efficient as the traditional rectangle dehumidifier box in tight spaces. Despite the cylinder shape body, you can easily place UooEA Wireless mini dehumidifier in a gym bag, drawer, gun safe, closet, toilet, jewelry boxes, cabinet, tent, RV, car, and boat cabin. On top of the cylinder case, there is a built-in transparent visualization window that you can peek through to see if the wireless dehumidifier needs a quick recharge. When exposed to moisture, the silica gel beads will gradually turn from orange into dark green which indicates it is time for a quick recharge. UooEA is also built with environmental care in mind. You can unscrew the top-mounted cover to replace silica gel crystals in the box after many years of use instead of tossing it away like most renewable dehumidifiers.
What’s unique in UooEA Wireless Small Dehumidifier is the separate heating base. The convenient, extensible heating base can charge multiple devices one at a time via a 125V electrical outlet. you can purchase the cylinder box without having to purchase an additional heating base. Thanks to the stable thermal cycling, expect an energy-saving of only 43 watts per hour based on 13.14 cents/kWh. The renewing is fast, smooth, and stable with only 2 hours needed to dry out the beads over the usual 10+ hours.
UooEA Wireless small dehumidifier portably body does not compromise on its safety feature. You’ll get a high-quality body that does not break and leaks easily even with a big impact drop. Even the ceramic heating base is made from PTC that will auto-shutoff to prevent overheating and overcharging. There’s also a 1-year warranty that will cover any manufacturer’s defects or bad labor. Not quite Eva-dry industry-leading 5 years but it is better than having none.
So what's powering UooEA Wireless mini dehumidifier? It is non-other than the desiccant 350g crystallized silica gel bead made synthetically from sodium silicate. 100% toxic-free setup that is safe for children and pet use. With a multi-layer of interconnected pores inside each silica gel bead, moisture will be capture inside the tiny passages through the process of capillary condensation. Each bead can hold up to 40% of water vapor to its weight, so that gives UooEA Wireless dehumidifier around 2-3 weeks of runtime before the need to recharge. No batteries or long messy cables to worry about.With the enhanced moisture absorption, UooEA Wireless portable dehumidifier can remove 5-6 ounces of water vapor in a humid environment up to 400 cubic feet. The extensive coverage is largely due to the 360° omnidirectional air inlet that absorbs moisture from all angles. With continuous dehumidification, your clothes, files, electronic gadgets, jewelry, and medicines will be well protected from rust, musty odor, and mold damage.
Price GuideAt close to 40 dollars, UooEA Wireless Small Dehumidifier is on the pricey side despite the upgraded features. If you're constantly annoyed by the slowing charging in a renewable dehumidifier, this will be a godsend. If not, there are other cheaper alternatives that will get you similar results at only half the cost.
Eva-dry E-333 RechargeableThe wireless dehumidifier everyone is aiming for. If you need something that is cheap, reliable, and don't mind the long charging time, get this one.
Deerma Electric Mini RenewableSimilar cylinder shape renewable dehumidifier but without fast charging. If you want the desiccant feature without the costly price tag, this is the one to go for.
- Drain excess moisture and protect your home from rust, musty mold, and mildew up to 350 cubic feet of space.
- High-quality, compact cylinder box body with transparent visualization window and surrounding 360° omnidirectional air inlet.
- Toxic-free, refillable, 350g food grade desiccant silica gel technology that works without batteries, cables, or electricity sources.
- Only 2 hours of charging time via the separate auto-shutoff, fire hazard safe PTC heading base. Capable of powering multiple devices.
- Very easy to use without the need for water emptying. Last up to 2 to 3 weeks of dehumidification before renewing.
- Only 1-year warranty compared with competitor models that come with 5 years.
- Only meant for enclosed areas like cabinet, safe box with its limited dehumidification.
- Lacks a built-in hook for hanging near clothes.