± 199.99 p
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is provided by cleanairprice.com. Accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
Whynter RPD-321EW 30 Pint Specification
|Product||Whynter RPD-321EW 30 Pint|
14.2 x 20.1 x 10.2 in
(36.1 x 51.1 x 25.9 cm)
|Weight||28.7 lb (13 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)|
|Capacity||22 Pint (30 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||0.9 gallon (7 pints)|
|Noise level||<53 dBA|
|Power consumption||360 watts|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options||YES|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- Dual fan speeds
- Multi contols with digital display, and adjustable humidity (35-85 percent)
- Auto-restart, auto-defrost, and auto-shutoff
- Continuous drain options (Condensate pump, foot hose)
- Slide out silver-coated washable pre-filter
- 7 pint removable water bucket
- 24-hour timer
- Built-in caster wheels
- Proven 30 pint dehumidification.
- Almost silent operation at low speed.
- Silver-coated washable pre-filter that is easy to clean.
- 20-inch drain hose included for gravity drainage.
- Pricing is rather close to 50-pint model that offers much greater coverage.
- Mix review on the durability. Our 70-pint unit is doing fine though so it should be applicable to this.