± 194.00 p
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is provided by cleanairprice.com. Accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
Whynter RPD-501WP 50 Pint Specification
|Product||Whynter RPD-501WP 50 Pint|
15.8 x 23.6 x 11.3 in
(40.1 x 59.9 x 28.7 cm)
|Weight||38 lb (17.2 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||3000 sq. ft. (279 m2)|
|Capacity||35 Pint (50 Pint 2012 DOE)|
|Water tank||1.8 gallon (14 pints)|
|Noise level||<58.5 dBA|
|Power consumption||520 Watts|
|Auto shut off||YES|
|More color options||YES|
|Email/ Phone support||YES|
- 2 Fan speeds with turbo
- Digital display with humidstat
- Low temperature operation with auto defrost
- Automatic restart and shut off
- Continuous drain options (Condensate pump, foot hose)
- Slide out silver-coated washable pre-filter
- 14 pint removable water bucket
- 24-hour timer
- Built-in casters
- Cheaper than most in its 50-pint category.
- Above-average dehumidification performance.
- Quiet, less than 58.5 dBA on normal operation.
- Excellent two in one silver-coated washable pre-filter.
- Highly adjustable humidity range of 35 - 85% supported by a large water bucket.
- Early batch issue with the infamous error Eb (bucket not properly inserted).
- Not the best fitting quality that makes you think twice whether it can withstand continuous usage.